Consignment Terms & Conditions
Bring your sneakers in-store and we sell them for you on your behalf!
• Please email your listings to email@example.com Please stat your items by Style name, SKU and Size. Once we have negotiated the pricing to your items. You may bring in your sneakers instore for inspection. We can organise a visitor parking space for bulk drop off (30+ pairs), please notify us and allow one business day in advance.
• We only accept Genuine/authentic products; counterfeits or similar status products will not be accepted.
• All consignment items must be in brand new, dead stock (DS) condition with its original tags and packaging.
• All consignment items will be inspected by our staff prior to acceptance.
• Negotiated sale price includes the 20% consignment service fee (unless the item is negotiated for an amount to be received).
• We will provide you a record of consignment via email for the products you provide us with, along with all pay out details once your tem/s is sold.
• If you wish to delist any item within the first month of listing. Each consignment item withdrawn within this period will incur a $20.00 fee. (per item) at pick up. Please notify our team via email prior pick up.
• We have all rights to refuse any items.
For all current consignment items you may have with us:
• We cannot provide a time frame for your consignment item(s) to be sold.
• All consignment items withdrawn within one month will be charged a $20.00 fee.
• If you wish to change prices for any item/s or to withdraw your consignment item/s please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• We are not responsible for any consequences if the bank account details you provide to us are incorrect. A $10 Dishonour fee will apply to your reprocess payout.
There is NO warranty for consignment item/s sold or purchased in-store & online, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Please note that ALL SALES FINAL apply with any consignment item sales.
Please note that any sneakers sold that are older than 6+ years will not be wearable and are available for sale for collecting or sole-swapping purposes only.
In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will Sole Mate Sneakers be liable to you for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use item/s sold or purchased or information provided in-store & online (Including but not limited to losses sustained by you or third parties) even if such holder or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY ITEMS SOLD OR PURCHASED, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AS OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING SOLE MATE SNEAKERS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE.
SOLE MATE SNEAKERS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, OR RELIABLE, THAT THE QUALITY OF THE SITE WILL BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU, OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOLE MATE SNEAKERS MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, OR QUALITY OF ANY COMMUNICATION THAT IS POSTED ON THE SITE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF ITEMS SOLD OR PURCHASED IS WITH YOU. SHOULD ITEMS SOLD OR PURCHASED PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ITEMS.